Saturday, June 5, 2010

Why? Why? Why?

Why are you so cold towards me? Why are you ignoring my messages? It doesn't hurt that bad if that's because you are tired. But now the thing is, you can't be bothered. Why?! So your new-found friend deserves your attention more than I do?

No, I am not being possessive. I am nobody to you anyway. You didn't wish me Happy Birthday. A stranger could do that on fb so why can't you? Fine. Forget it. Maybe you were busy. And now you don't reply my messages. It's alright. Perhaps you were too tired to notice. But hell no! You could still find time and energy to have fun with your new found friend.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY. AM I THAT INSIGNIFICANT???? WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN?????

Oh god, I really want to hate you but I can't. Because it's not your fault.

No comments: