Sunday, April 10, 2011

I am so miserable. Why must you do this to me? We were so close just a few weeks before, and now we are acting like we have just known each other for 3 days. Fine, I am jealous that people around me are having a good time with the people they love. But I m not even asking or forcing you to do things with me which couple do. What I ask from you is purely from the stand of a FRIEND. Is that too much?

Can you please stop doing this? Acting as if we are the best of male-female friends and then ignoring me. I don't know what you are thinking, and I really wish I do. The only sensible reason I can come up with is that the bothe of us are taking turns to have mood swings. But I should be the only one having PMS. You can't have that, can you?

Please, it hurts, so stop. If you really think you will never ever feel something for me in this lifetime, could you just tell me straight in the face so that I can cry the whole house down and try to get over you as soon as I can? If, in 1 out of a million chances that it may be possible between us, could you do something? I beg you.

No comments: