Thursday, May 10, 2007

Right. I screwed up everything. Big time.

I've changed. She has changed. Everyone has changed. Things have changed. People are always saying that there many changes in lfe. They never say how to deal with it.

It's been a long time since she has spoken to me. It will be a 'they' soon. I hope this day will never come.

I seem to be on bad terms with everyone. Even the most annoying person hates me now. I know how she felt being left out by everyone and all, since i am experiencing it now.

My relationship with my parents had greatly deteriorated. My father actually flared up at me for offering him a piece of chocolate. I mean, come on, what's wrong? what's wrong with being kind?

My bond that i once shared with my brother is getting thinner. I find myself quarrelling with him over little things that didn't mattered.

What the hell is wrong with me?

No comments: